Finally, I finalized my book project and sent Lambert the final manuscript of Perspective. They’ll take some weeks to publish it. Here’s the cover:
I was actually wearing a red T-shirt when I took the photo. I photoshopped it to blue, dunno why.
Questions are going through my mind now:
- How do I celebrate?
- Is this book going to help me in the Girls department?
- Is it going to make it worse? Have I now become a nerd?
- Is anyone at all going to read the book, ever?
- Is it possible that even after the finalization step something goes wrong and the book is not published?
- What if there’s some major mistake in the book which I overlooked?
Anyway, nighty night now. Off to sleep. Will turn on tomorrow again and think.